- Address: The park can be accessed from School Lane, Albert Street and through the Borough Council car park on Cromford Road.
- Contact number: 01773 841335
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.ambervalley.gov.uk/environment/parks-and-gardens/crossley-park/
A Green Flag Award winning park situated in the heart of Ripley, Crossley Park is well used by local people and visitors to the area. The park has been open to the public for over a hundred years. The park is a hive of activity in the mornings with people walking their dogs and chatting to each other. Crossley Park is a great example of a small formal park and offers an excellent location to visit and enjoy.
The Band Stand offers musical entertainment throughout the summer months.
- well-equipped play area suitable for all ages
- Come along during summer months and enjoy the free water play facility operating between 10.00am – 7.00pm (The times may vary due to inclement weather or maintenance)
- Circular path runs around the park and links the various features together and provides a circular walk
- Central green area used for a variety of activities and has a small set of goal posts
- Toilet available Monday to Friday from the end of March through to the end of October. For the remainder of the year the toilets will be open when the park keeper is in attendance.
- Bandstand located at the bottom end of the park and is host to band concerts throughout the summer months
- World War I Memorial to commemorate the centenary of World War I ten stone plinths have been installed around the bandstand. Set into these plinths are mosaics designed by local school children showing their images of WWI.
- Awarded Green Flag 2007 - 2023