- Address: The National Tramway Museum Crich Tramway Village, near Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5DP
- Contact number: 01773 854 321
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.tramway.co.uk/
- Prices: Prices may vary, please check website https://www.tramway.co.uk/plan-your-visit/tickets/
- Opening hours: For 2023 Spring, Summer and Autumn Season please visit https://www.tramway.co.uk/plan-your-visit/tickets/
About this attraction
Take a tram ride through time at Crich Tramway Village, home of The National Tramway Museum - an ideal destination for all ages. Visitors can ride world renowned vintage trams through a unique period street and out into the open countryside for spectacular views, explore fascinating exhibitions and watch as trams are restored from our Workshop Viewing Gallery.
This captivating journey into history is made complete with a stroll on our fascinating Woodland Walk and Sculpture Trail and a trip to our unique Red Lion Pub, tearooms and shops.