- Address: Belper Parks is situated to the rear of Belper market place and has 3 main entrances which are the Coppice car park, Mill Lane and Melbourne Close.
- Contact number: 01773 841335
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.ambervalley.gov.uk/environment/parks-and-gardens/belper-parks-local-nature-reserve/
Belper Parks is used on a daily basis by residents who enjoy walking, exercising their dogs or as a route through to the town centre. It’s a wonderful natural play area for local children and brings the countryside closer to home for local residents. The manor recreation ground which is part of Belper Parks but lies outside of the designated local nature reserve provides local children with play equipment and football facilities.
The park is open all year round and offers something for everyone.
- Open space where users can take a stroll through the woodland whilst absorbing the stunning views
- Poetry trail whilst wandering through the woodland you may come across two poems, one which has been carved in a block of stone and the other uses brass nails and can be found on the steps leading up to the recreation ground. These poems form part of Beth’s Poetry Trail which is located throughout Belper
- Play area on the Manor Recreation Ground which can be accessed from the Parks Estate or directly through Belper Parks and provides equipped play facilities for children aged 12 years and under
- Football pitches are available with the provision of football pitches and changing rooms which can be booked through Amber Valley Borough Council
- Picnic areas picnic benches are provided at several key locations throughout the park
- A wildflower meadow has been created at the access from the Coppice car park. During the summer months this provides an abundance of wild flowers which enhances the local wildlife
- Awarded Green Flag 2008 - 2023